• Transportability/Deployability Analyses
• All-Mode Transportability T&E Support
• Transportability Report Development
• Power Projection Platform Analysis
• CONUS/OCONUS Port Analysis (SPOE/SPOD)
• Programs for National Defense (PNDs)
• Comprehensive Force Protection (CFP)
• Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP)
• Maintenance and Updates to MIL-STD-1366, MIL-STD-209, and MIL-STD-810
Assured Tactical and Strategic Mobility
for NATO & U.S. Armed Forces Worldwide.
|GDSI works with industry,
government, and academia to balance performance, payload,
and protection requirements within the physical constraints imposed by system-level transportability envelopes.
“Delivering the right equipment to the right place at the right time.”